Nettuno's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travellers, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the beaches, restaurants and shopping. This seaside city also attracts visitors with its walkable and welcoming ambiance.
- There are 4 Nettuno hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Rome (CIA-Ciampino), 23.9 mi (38.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Nettuno
- A marina is a top activity, and Port of Anzio is a great place to visit
- Notable for its historic sites and landmarks to visit, such as Palazzo Caetani
- The the sea and beaches highlight the natural beauty, and Bagni Belvedere, Malibran Park, and Landriana Gardens are several places worth visiting
- Shopping is first class in the area, and Aprilia 2 Shopping Center is a favourite spot for retail therapy
Getting around Nettuno
With so many convenient transport choices, getting around Nettuno is simple. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Nettuno Station. You can explore your options for water transport at the marina.
Staying in Nettuno
Seeking a charming locale or stylish getaway? You might like these top-rated, smaller hotels and specialty properties:
- B&B Sweet Home
- Astura Palace Hotel
B&B Sweet Home, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating. Also Astura Palace Hotel has a 4.4 rating by guests.
Dressing for Nettuno
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 10°C at night
- From April to June, the average temperature during the day is 35°C, whereas the average at night is 14°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 36°C with night-time averages of 20°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 30°C and nighttime averages of 12°C
- Nettuno gets about 29 millimetres of rain per year