Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Sezze has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Rome (CIA-Ciampino), 32.2 mi (51.8 km) from the city centre
Getting around Sezze
There are many transport options in Sezze. To see more of the wider area, hop on a train at Sezze Romano Station.
Dressing for Sezze
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, while the average at night is 8°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 14°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 24°C and nighttime averages of 4°C
- Sezze gets about 29 millimetres of rain per year