Visiting Lake Iseo
Travellers to Lake Iseo give high marks for the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches and basketball games. Stadio Atleti Azzurri d'Italia, Carrara Academy Gallery and Piazza Vecchia are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 180 hotels and other accommodation options in Lake Iseo
- The closest major airport is in Bergamo (BGY-Orio Al Serio), 17.7 mi (28.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Brescia (VBS-Gabriele D'Annuzio), 24.4 mi (39.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lake Iseo
The city's cultural venues include Tadini Academy of Fine Arts and Palazzo Tadini. The city is notable for landmarks like Church of San Giorgio, Torre Civica and Piazza Vittorio Emanuele. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakes and Monte Isola.
In Riva di Solto, you can choose from 180 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Rivalago - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and bar.
- Iseolago Hotel - Our customers like the pool and quiet location at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast and a restaurant.
- Hotel Araba Fenice - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Stadio Atleti Azzurri d'Italia, 18.3 mi/29.4 km from the city centre, and Carrara Academy Gallery, which is 18.4 mi/29.7 km away.
Getting around Lake Iseo
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Pisogne Station. Lake Iseo may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Lake Iseo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 19°C and the night-time average to be 0°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 23°C during the day and 1°C at night
- Lake Iseo gets about 27 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 30°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°C