Visitors to Iseo are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches, temples and gardens. Top sights around the area include Stadio Atleti Azzurri d'Italia, Carrara Academy Gallery and Piazza Vecchia.
- There are 24 hotels and other accommodation options in Iseo
- The closest major airport is in Bergamo (BGY-Orio Al Serio), 16.8 mi (27.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Brescia (VBS-Gabriele D'Annuzio), 21 mi (33.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Iseo
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakes and Torbiere del Sebino Nature Reserve. In the area, you'll also find Stadio Atleti Azzurri d'Italia and Carrara Academy Gallery.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 24 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Iseo. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Iseolago Hotel - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast and a restaurant. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its pool and quiet location.
- Hotel Araba Fenice - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Empire Resort - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Popular places to see outside the city include Piazza Vecchia, 18.9 mi/30.4 km from the city centre, and Palazzo della Ragione, which is 18.9 mi (30.4 km) away.
Dressing for Iseo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 19°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 0°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and 1°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Iseo is 792.90 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 30°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C