Visitors can enjoy all that Zone has to offer including the mountain views, lakeside setting and restaurants. The walkable and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights around the area include Montecampione Ski Area, Presolana-Monte Pora Ski Resort and Camonica Valley.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodation options in Zone
- The closest major airport is in Bergamo (BGY-Orio Al Serio), 21.8 mi (35.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Brescia (VBS-Gabriele D'Annuzio), 24.8 mi (39.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Zone
A favourite place to visit in the city is Pyramids of Zone. In the area, you'll also find Montecampione Ski Area and Presolana-Monte Pora Ski Resort.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Zone. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Hotel Conca Verde is located in central Zone. This 3-star hotel in Zone features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
- Agriturismo Casarai is located in the heart of Zone. This country house in Zone features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
- Ostello Trentapassi is located within 0.9 mi (1.5 km) of the city centre. This hostel in Zone features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Camonica Valley, 9.6 mi/15.4 km from the city centre, and Lake Idro, which is 18 mi (28.9 km) away.
Dressing for Zone
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 19°C and the night-time average to be 0°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 23°C during the day and 1°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Zone is 792.90 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 30°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°C