Search Hotels in Laguna Quays
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Pocket Guide: Laguna Quays
Visiting Laguna Quays
Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Laguna Quays has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Proserpine, QLD (PPP-Whitsunday Coast), 11.9 mi (19.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Laguna Quays
Laguna Quays is adjacent to Midge Point. One of the top sights in the area is Laguna Marina.
Getting around Laguna Quays
Laguna Quays has many options for getting around. You can explore your options for water transport at the marina.
Dressing for Laguna Quays
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the nighttime average to be 21°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 29°C during the day and 13°C at night
- July to September averages 27°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 18°C at night
- About 42 millimetres of rain falls on Laguna Quays each year