- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Ryokan Ohto
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Japanese Style Room 6 Tatami Mats With Bath
Japanese Style Room 8 Tatami Mats With Bath
Japanese style room 3 tatami mats
Japanese style room 6 tatami mats without Bath
About this area
Located in Kyoto's Higashiyama neighbourhood, Ryokan Ohto is in the historical district and on a river. Kyoto Tower and Kiyomizu Temple are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Kawaramachi and Nishiki Market. Check out an event or a game at Kyoto Racecourse, and consider making time for Kyoto Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Kyoto Tower - 13 min walk
- Kawaramachi - 3 min drive
- Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 6 min drive
- Nishiki Market - 10 min drive
- Kiyomizu Temple - 13 min drive
- Shichijo Station - 2 min walk
- Tofukuji Station - 13 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 83 min drive
- くしまつ - 1 min walk
- Syu-yu-raku - 1 min walk
- Amazon - 1 min walk
- McDonald's - 1 min walk
- CoCo壱番屋 京阪七条店 - 2 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective from 1 October 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200–1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Ryokan Ohto Kyoto
- Ryokan Ohto
- Ohto Kyoto
- Ryokan Ohto Hotel Kyoto
- Ryokan Ohto Kyoto
- Ryokan Ohto Ryokan
- Ryokan Ohto Ryokan Kyoto
- Liked: Cleanliness, room comfort
FIne cheap place in Kyoto
Fine for the price