- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of FUJITAYA Kyoto - Hostel
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Japanese-Style Twin Room (Check-in by 7 PM)
Japanese-Style Triple Room (Check-in by 7 PM)
Japanese-Style Quadruple Room (Check-in by 7 PM)
About this area
Located in Kyoto's Central Kyoto neighbourhood, FUJITAYA Kyoto - Hostel is in the city centre and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Philosopher's Walk and Lake Biwa, while Kyoto Aquarium and Toei Kyoto Studio Park are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Kyoto Racecourse or Nishikyogoku Athletic Stadium.Visit our Kyoto travel guide
- Shijo Omiya - 12 min walk
- Nishiki Market - 9 min drive
- Toji Temple - 9 min drive
- Kyoto Tower - 9 min drive
- Nijō Castle - 10 min drive
- Tanbaguchi Station - 7 min walk
- Shijo-omiya Station - 12 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 79 min drive
- 横綱 - 3 min walk
- Fukui Okonomiyaki - 3 min walk
- RAJU - 4 min walk
- やきとりまん天 - 5 min walk
- 割烹大関 - 6 min walk
About this property
FUJITAYA Kyoto - Hostel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective from 1 October 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200–1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 3000.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 4 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. This property only accepts credit cards and cash for all on-site payments. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Value for money.very clean with good facilities.remember it is a hostel and not hotel .bathroom and toilet is common .cleanliness in Japan is top notch and this is reflected in Fujiyata in spite of being hostel . Very close to Tambaguchi station on SAN -in line.JR pass valid for this line