Guests will want to experience the beaches, restaurants and snorkelling in Kissamos. Welcoming and cosy, this seaside city will also delight visitors with its basketball, bars and hiking.
- There are 43 Kissamos hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Chania (CHQ-Ioannis Daskalogiannis), 27.5 mi (44.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Kissamos
- Top activities include snorkelling and a marina, whereas Port of Kissamos is a great place to visit
- Ancient Falassarna and Chryssoskalitissa Monastery are noteworthy landmarks
- The the sea, beaches and hiking trails highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Kedrodasos Beach, Falassarna Beach, and Balos Beach
- Basketball fans may already know that sports is a top reason to visit, and everyone can enjoy a game or event at Kissamos Stadium
Getting around Kissamos
Kissamos has many options for getting around. You can travel down to the marina to find out about water transport.
Staying in Kissamos
In Kissamos you can choose from 54 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning your holiday getaway at an affordable rate:
- 12 hotels, ranging from GBP 30/night to GBP 67/night
- 14 aparthotels, ranging from GBP 40/night to GBP 122/night
- 9 apartments, ranging from GBP 22/night to GBP 111/night
You may appreciate one of these traveller-recommended, smaller hotels and specialty properties for a romantic getaway or boutique stay:
- Christina Beach Hotel
- Mediterranean Hotel Apartments & Studios
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Christina Beach Hotel with a 4.9 out of 5 user rating, whereas Mediterranean Hotel Apartments & Studios has a 4.6 rating by guests.