Overview of Holiday Inn Kingston Waterfront
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (Waterview)
Room, 2 Double Beds, River View
Standard Room (Room Selected at Check In)
Room, 1 King Bed, River View
Room, 2 Double Beds, Patio (Ground, Pet Friendly)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking, City View
Room, 2 Double Beds, Harbour View
Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking (Limited View)
Room, 1 King Bed, Corner (Water View)
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (Water View)
About this area
Holiday Inn Kingston Waterfront is located on the waterfront and in a walkable area with good shopping. Martello Alley and Marine Museum of the Great Lakes are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Kingston Penitentiary and St. George's Cathedral. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Leon's Centre or George Taylor Richardson Memorial Stadium. Take the opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as boat tours. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Leon's Centre - 3 min walk
- Kingston City Hall - 3 min walk
- Amherstview Golf Club - 6 min walk
- Grand Theatre - 8 min walk
- The Grand Theatre - 8 min walk
- Kingston Station - 20 min drive
- Kingston, ON (YGK-Norman Rogers) - 16 min drive
- Subway - 1 min walk
- Café Church - 1 min walk
- Marble Slab Creamery - 1 min walk
- Pete's Place - 2 min walk
- Milestones - 2 min walk
About this property
Holiday Inn Kingston Waterfront
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Business centre
- Dining venue
- Fitness facilities
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 13.50 and CAD 18.50 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: CAD 22 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 40 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 16.95 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
The hotel is under construction. There’s no hot water for shower and the tap. We waited more than 2 hours before they fixed it. We couldn’t take a hot shower until midnight.