Search Kingston Hotels, Ontario
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 24 Nov 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 26 Sep 2020
History buffs will enjoy exploring Kingston, and visitors give high marks for the local tours, shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its hockey games. Top sights in the city include Boldt Castle, Leon's Centre and Kingston Waterfront.
- There are 92 hotels and other accommodation options in Kingston
- The closest major airport is in Kingston, ON (YGK-Norman Rogers), 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Watertown, NY (ART-Watertown Intl.), 28 mi (45.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kingston
Cultural venues in the city include The Grand Theatre, Grand Theatre and Canada's Penitentiary Museum. Attractions like Kingston Family Funworld and Gananoque Boat Line are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Boldt Castle, St John's The Apostle Catholic Church, and Fort Henry.
In Cape Vincent, you can choose from 92 accommodation choices and hotels to make planning easier for your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Seaway Manor - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Kingston Water's Edge - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi.
- 1000 Islands Bed and Breakfast – The Bulloch House - With a stay at this 4.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and walkable location.
Other top sights in Kingston include Leon's Centre and Kingston Waterfront.
Getting around Kingston
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Kingston Station or Napanee Station. Kingston may not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Kingston
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 7°C during the day and -14°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, whilst the average at night is -2°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 25°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and night-time averages of -11°C
- About 1061.10 millimetres of rain falls on Kingston each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 24°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -12°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Kingston?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Kingston, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Kingston?
What's the best hotel for families in Kingston?
What's the best hotel for a romantic getaway to Kingston?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Kingston?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Kingston?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Kingston?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Kingston?
What's the best golf hotel in Kingston?
What's the best hotel in Kingston to absorb the local history?
What are some hotels with pools in Kingston?
Kingston Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Kingston by Star Rating
- Hotels near Kingston Airports
- Areas of Kingston
- Accommodation near Kingston Attractions
- More accommodation types in Kingston
- Choose Your Kingston Hotel Style
- Search Kingston Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Kingston
- Hotels Near Kingston, Ontario
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends