Guests will appreciate the restaurants, bars and beaches in Kingsgate. Welcoming and tucked away, this seaside city also attracts visitors with its coffeehouses.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas March is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Manston (MSE-Kent Intl.), 4.4 mi (7.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Kingsgate
- Families come for attractions such as Sandwich Bay Bird Observatory Trust, Wingham Wildlife Park, and Howletts Wild Animal Park
- The the sea and beaches highlight the natural beauty, and Kingsgate Bay, Botany Bay, and Joss Bay are several places worth visiting
Staying in Kingsgate
Searching for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You may appreciate The Botany Bay Hotel.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is The Botany Bay Hotel with a 3.9 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Kingsgate
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, while the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of 3°C
- Average annual rainfall for Kingsgate is 26 millimetres