Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 6 Sep 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Kerns has to offer including the ski areas, mountain views and wineries. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its lakeside setting. Mount Pilatus, Chapel Bridge and Lucerne Town Hall are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodation options in Kerns
- The closest major airport is in Zurich (ZRH), 44.1 mi (70.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Kerns
A couple of favourite places to visit are Melchsee-Frutt Ski Resort and Melchsee-Frutt Cable Car. Additionally, in the area you'll find Mount Pilatus and Chapel Bridge.
Below is a top-rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Frutt Lodge & Spa - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
Popular places to see in the area include Lucerne Town Hall, located 14.7 mi (23.6 km) from the city centre, and Swiss Transportation Museum, which is 14.8 mi (23.8 km) away.
Dressing for Kerns
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 7°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -5°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°C as the daytime average and -4°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Kerns is 30 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 20°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -4°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Kerns?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Kerns, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Kerns?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday to Kerns?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Kerns?
What's the best luxury hotel in Kerns?
What's the best accommodation option for a trip to the slopes in Kerns?
What are some hotels with pools in Kerns?
What is the best spa hotel in Kerns?
What's it like staying in Kerns?
What should I see while I'm in Kerns?
What's the weather like in Kerns?
Kerns Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Kerns by Star Rating
- Hotels near Kerns Airports
- Accommodation near Kerns Attractions
- More accommodation types in Kerns
- Choose Your Kerns Hotel Style
- Search Kerns Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Kerns
- Hotels Near Kerns, Canton of Obwalden
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends