Search Hotels in Katowice
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Katowice has to offer including the theatres, monuments and festivals. Tourists can also enjoy the city's art, museums and entertainment choices. Top sights in the city include Silesian Museum, Spodek and Drapacz Chmur.
- There are 82 hotels and other accommodation options in Katowice
- The closest major airport is in Katowice (KTW-Pyrzowice), 14.8 mi (23.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Katowice
Cultural venues in the city include Silesian Museum, Katowice Cultural Centre and Katowice Gallery. The city is notable for landmarks like Drapacz Chmur, Cathedral of Christ the King and Altus Tower. The picturesque setting of Kosciuszko Park and Silesian Park exemplify the city's natural beauty.
In Chorzow, you'll find 82 accommodation choices and hotels so you can easily plan your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hornigold "w Zielonej Kamienicy" - This 3.5-star hotel features a winery, free WiFi and a spa tub. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and central location.
- Courtyard by Marriott Katowice City Center - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and a 24-hour fitness centre.
- Q Hotel Plus Katowice - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and a 24-hour health club. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Other top sights in Katowice include Spodek. One of the top places to see outside the city is Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum, located 18 mi (28.9 km) from the centre of the city.
Getting around Katowice
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Katowice Station. Katowice might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Katowice
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -7°C
- From April to June, the average is 22°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°C as the daytime average and -4°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Katowice is 22 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 22°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -5°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Katowice?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Katowice, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Katowice?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Katowice?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Katowice?
What's the best luxury hotel in Katowice?
What's the best boutique hotel in Katowice?
Katowice Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Katowice by Star Rating
- Hotels near Katowice Airports
- Areas of Katowice
- Accommodation near Katowice Attractions
- More accommodation types in Katowice
- Choose Your Katowice Hotel Style
- Search Katowice Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Katowice
- Hotels Near Katowice, Silesian Voivodeship
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends