Visiting Dabrowa Gornicza
Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Dabrowa Gornicza has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Katowice (KTW-Pyrzowice), 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Dabrowa Gornicza
- Cathedral of Christ the King and Drapacz Chmur are noteworthy landmarks
- Favourite places to visit in the area include Spodek, Silesian Museum and Kosciuszko Park
Getting around Dabrowa Gornicza
There are plenty of options for getting around Dabrowa Gornicza. To explore the surrounding area, jump aboard a train at Dabrowa Gornicza Zakowice Station or Dabrowa Gornicza Station.
Dressing for Dabrowa Gornicza
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 10°C and the nighttime average to be -7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 22°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 15°C during the day and -4°C at night
- Dabrowa Gornicza gets about 22 millimetres of rain per year