Search Hotels in Kassandra
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Travellers give high marks for the beaches in Kassandra, which is also known for its spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's jazz scene, temples and opera houses. A top sight in the area is Nikiti Beach. In Kassandra, there are 550 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kassandra
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Kalithea Beach, Chaniotis Beach and Xenia Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Folklore Museum of Afitos and Temple of Ammon Zeus.
In Haniotis, you'll find 550 hotels and other accommodation choices so you can easily organise your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sani Dunes - This 5-star resort features a marina, a full-service spa and 3 restaurants. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and helpful staff.
- Lagaria Hotel - Our customers like the bar and breakfast at this guesthouse. With a stay at this 3-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- BLUE CARPET LUXURY SUITES - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Nikiti Beach, 17.8 mi/28.6 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Kassandra
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 25°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Kassandra gets about 470 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Kassandra?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Kassandra, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to Kassandra?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday in Kassandra?
What's the best accommodation for an all-inclusive stay in Kassandra?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Kassandra?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Kassandra?
What's the best high-end hotel in Kassandra?
Kassandra Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Kassandra by Star Rating
- Accommodation near Kassandra Attractions
- More accommodation types in Kassandra
- Choose Your Kassandra Hotel Style
- Search Kassandra Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Kassandra
- Hotels Near Kassandra, Central Macedonia
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends