Search Hotels in Jervis Bay
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Jervis Bay
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Jervis Bay, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. This walkable city also attracts tourists with its parks. Top sights in the city include Callala Beach, Hyams Beach and Murrays Beach.
- There are 633 hotels and other accommodation options in Jervis Bay
- The closest major airport is in Wollongong, NSW (WOL-Illawarra Regional), 33.8 mi (54.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Jervis Bay
The beaches and parks highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Callala Beach, Hyams Beach and Murrays Beach. Top activities include kayaking and wildlife, while Vincentia Golf Club and Saint Georges Basin Country Club are sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Booderee National Park and Nelsons Beach.
In Hyams Beach, you can choose from 633 hotels and other accommodation choices so you can easily plan your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Haven Huskisson Beach - This 3-star holiday park features an outdoor pool, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
- Dolphin Shores - Our customers like the overall value and quiet location at this motel. This 4-star motel features an outdoor pool, free parking and a spa tub.
- Jervis Bay Holiday Park - This 3-star holiday park features a free water park, an outdoor pool and free parking. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Popular places to see outside the city include Seven Mile Beach, 16.3 mi/26.2 km from the heart of the city, and Mollymook Beach, which is 24.8 mi/40 km away.
Dressing for Jervis Bay
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 14°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, whilst the average at night is 7°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 19°C with night-time averages of 6°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 26°C and night-time averages of 10°C
- Average annual rainfall for Jervis Bay is 872.40 millimetres
- Usually November and December are the hottest months with an average of 25°C, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 7°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Jervis Bay?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Jervis Bay, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Jervis Bay?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Jervis Bay?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic getaway to Jervis Bay?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Jervis Bay?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Jervis Bay?
What's the best luxury hotel in Jervis Bay?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Jervis Bay?
Jervis Bay Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Jervis Bay by Star Rating
- Hotels near Jervis Bay Airports
- Areas of Jervis Bay
- Accommodation near Jervis Bay Attractions
- More accommodation types in Jervis Bay
- Choose Your Jervis Bay Hotel Style
- Search Jervis Bay Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Jervis Bay
- Hotels Near Jervis Bay, New South Wales
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends