Search Hotels in Hyams Beach
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Pocket Guide: Hyams Beach
Visiting Hyams Beach
Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Hyams Beach has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- December is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas May is the most economical
Sightseeing around Hyams Beach
Hyams Beach is adjacent to Vincentia. Top sights in the area include Vincentia Golf Club and Booderee National Park.
Dressing for Hyams Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 26°C and the nighttime average to be 14°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Hyams Beach gets about 890 millimetres of rain per year
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Hyams Beach?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Hyams Beach, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Hyams Beach?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Hyams Beach?
Hyams Beach Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Hyams Beach by Star Rating
- Hotels near Hyams Beach Airports
- Areas of Hyams Beach
- Accommodation near Hyams Beach Attractions
- More accommodation types in Hyams Beach
- Choose Your Hyams Beach Hotel Style
- Search Hyams Beach Hotel Brands
- Hotels Near Hyams Beach, Jervis Bay
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends