Visiting Isla Holbox
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Isla Holbox, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its local tours. Top sights in the city include Holbox Beach and Punta Mosquito Beach.
- There are 89 hotels and other accommodation options in Isla Holbox
- The closest major airport is in Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.), 40.4 mi (65.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Isla Holbox
The city is notable for landmarks like Punta Coco, Holbox Church and Main Square. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Holbox Beach, Punta Mosquito Beach and Passion Island. Additionally, you might want to add Yalahau Lagoon to your agenda.
Dressing for Isla Holbox
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 30°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 19°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 21°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 30°C as the daytime average and 19°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Isla Holbox is 1144.80 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while December and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 19°C