Ipswich Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a pet-friendly getaway in Ipswich? Enjoy quality time with your pet at one of the 6 that allow pets. Here are top hotels and accommodation destinations liked by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Pentahotel Ipswich is a dog-friendly hotel, offering free WiFi and sofa beds for its human guests. Our customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's bar and clean guestrooms.
- The Old Times Guest House is a guesthouse that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Our customers enjoy this 3.5-star guesthouse's bar and clean guestrooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Salthouse Harbour Hotel. This hotel provides guests with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Our customers appreciate this 4-star hotel's helpful staff and location.
Planning your trip to Ipswich
Curious about the best time of year to visit? Organise an outing with this information about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 1°F
- April to June: the average is 20°F during the day and 3°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°F during the day and 9°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Ipswich is 21 mm
Exploring Ipswich with your pet
Known for its rich culture and theatres, Ipswich has lots to offer visitors, including its entertainment, churches and sports. See the local sights and visit Ipswich Film Theatre and Cornhill. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Ancient House and St Mary at the Elms. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pets at Home Ipswich, Pets at Home or Viking Aquatics.