Inverness Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a pet-friendly getaway in Inverness? Stay with your furry friend at one of the 33 that allow pets. Review these popular Inverness hotels and accommodation types that are liked by travellers with pets:
- Rossmount Guest House is a dog-friendly bed & breakfast, offering free WiFi and digital TV for its human guests. Customers enjoy this 3-star bed & breakfast's comfortable rooms and location's sightseeing.
- Pets are welcome at Heathmount. This hotel offers a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests like the helpful staff at this 3-star hotel.
- Dogs can join their owners at The Craigdarroch Inn. This inn offers guests a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Guests like the restaurant at this 4-star inn.
Planning your trip to Inverness
Interested in the best time of year to visit? Arrange your excursions with this information about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 1°F
- April to June: the average is 17°F during the day and 3°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 17°F during the day and 7°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 13°F as the daytime average and 1°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Inverness is 31 mm
Exploring Inverness with your pet
Known for its castles and riverfront, Inverness has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Inverness Museum and Art Gallery and Inverness Castle. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Eastgate Shopping Centre and Inverness Cathedral. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Simpsons Garden Centre, Pets at Home or Harbro Ltd.