Visitors give high marks for the beaches in Indialantic, which is also known for its restaurants and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting. Top sights around the area include Melbourne Square Mall and Brevard Zoo.
- There are 49 hotels and other accommodation options in Indialantic
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, FL (MLB-Orlando Melbourne Intl.), 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Vero Beach, FL (VRB-Vero Beach Municipal), 33.2 mi (53.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Indialantic
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Indian Harbor Beach Beach and Indialantic Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Sea Turtle Preservation Society Melbourne Beach to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 49 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Indialantic. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Windemere Inn by the Sea - Guests who stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Indialantic By The Sea can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and quiet location.
- Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront - Our customers like the dining options and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Sea Scape Oceanfront Motel - Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Atlantic Gardens can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and clean, quiet rooms.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Melbourne Square Mall, located 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from the city centre, and Brevard Zoo, which is 11.4 mi/18.3 km away.
Dressing for Indialantic
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 26°C and the night-time average to be 9°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 14°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 30°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Indialantic gets about 1320 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 10°C