Visiting Palm Bay
Visitors to Palm Bay are sure to enjoy the shopping, beaches and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's football games and cafes. Top sights around the area include Melbourne Square Mall, Pelican Island National Wildlife Refuge and Sebastian Inlet State Park.
- There are 22 hotels and other accommodation options in Palm Bay
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, FL (MLB-Orlando Melbourne Intl.), 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Vero Beach, FL (VRB-Vero Beach Municipal), 27.2 mi (43.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Palm Bay
A favourite place to visit in the city is Palm Bay Regional Park. In the area, you'll also find Melbourne Square Mall and Pelican Island National Wildlife Refuge.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 22 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Palm Bay. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Comfort Suites Palm Bay - Melbourne - Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Port Malabar can enjoy access to free breakfast and a 24-hour business centre, along with an in-room sofa bed. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its WiFi and proximity to shopping.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Palm Bay - Our customers like the overall value and comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel in Port Malabar features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- Quality Inn Palm Bay - Melbourne I-95 - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Sebastian Inlet State Park, located 15.4 mi (24.7 km) from the city centre, and Brevard Zoo, which is 17.3 mi/27.8 km away.
Dressing for Palm Bay
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 26°C and the night-time average to be 9°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 14°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 30°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Palm Bay is 1321.00 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 10°C