Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Hudsonville, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's beaches, sporting events and shopping. Around the area, top sights include John Ball Zoo, Gerald R. Ford Museum and Public Museum of Grand Rapids.
- You'll find 119 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Grand Rapids
- The closest major airport is in Grand Rapids, MI (GRR-Gerald R. Ford Intl.), 18.3 mi (29.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Muskegon, MI (MKG-Muskegon County), 27.1 mi (43.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hudsonville
A favourite place to visit in the city is Georgetown Ice Arena. Additionally, in the area you'll find John Ball Zoo and Gerald R. Ford Museum.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Quality Inn Hudsonville - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and overall value.
Popular places to see in the area include Public Museum of Grand Rapids, 12.8 mi/20.7 km from the city centre, and Van Andel Arena, which is 12.9 mi/20.8 km away.
Dressing for Hudsonville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -8°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 20°C as the daytime average and -7°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Hudsonville is 933 millimetres
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -7°C