Get an overview of this hotelBusiness and leisure in Tsim Sha Tsui
Collect 400 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip. *Offers may apply
Tsim Sha Tsui
Centrally located in the Tsim Sha Tsui (Kowloon) neighborhood, this Hong Kong hotel is 0.1 km from the Hong Kong Museum of Art, 0.2 km from the New World Center, and 0.3 km from Nathan Road.
Outdoor swimming pool
The InterContinental Hong Kong features an outdoor swimming pool, terrace, and spa tubs. 6 dining options, a meeting room, and wedding services are all available for guest use.
All of the 503 guestrooms, including 87 suites, feature televisions, wireless and wired Internet access, multi-line phones with voicemail, and in-room safes. Bathrooms are outfitted with complimentary toiletries, bathrobes, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
InterContinental Hong Kong
Renovations & Closures
- Swimming pool
- Spa tub
Located in Tsim Sha Tsui, on the Kowloon side of Hong Kong, the 17-story InterContinental Hong Kong features a sauna and steam room. Additionally, the hotel has an outdoor swimming pool with a terrace, a fitness center, and spa tubs.
For travelers on business, this InterContinental hotel has conference and ballrooms equipped with audiovisual equipment, Internet access, and event catering. Wedding services are also available.
There are six dining options in the hotel, with offerings ranging from traditional Japanese and Chinese fare, to steak, to a dramatic buffet of Asian and Western dishes served together. A daily continental breakfast is available for a fee. This hotel also offers dry cleaning service, currency exchange, complimentary parking, and a concierge desk.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 503
- Number of floors - 17
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 6
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( HKD 156 per day ), Wired internet access ( HKD 156 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( HKD 156 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( HKD 156 per day )
- Pay movies
- DVD player
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
SPOON by Alain Ducasse - Serves dishes with French undertones and an extensive wine list in a chic, modern environment.
NOBU InterContinental Hong Kong - Features contemporary Japanese fare on the second floor. Open for lunch and dinner.
Yan Toh Heen -Offers traditional Cantonese cuisine and dim sum. Open on the arcade level for lunch and dinner.
The SteakHouse - Steakhouse style fare with a wine list of over 300 vintages. Open daily for dinner, and for lunch on Sundays.
Harbourside - Buffet dining with Asian and Western dishes served overlooking the harbor. Open from early morning and offers late night dining.
Lobby Lounge - Serves cocktails, tea, and snacks with views of the Honk Kong Skyline.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for HKD 880.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for continental breakfast: HKD 363 for adults and HKD 253 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: HKD 156 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): HKD 156 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: HKD 156 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: HKD 156 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 800 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 880.00 per night
- Hong Kong InterContinental
- InterContinental Hong Kong Hotel Kowloon
- InterContinental Hotel Hong Kong
- InterContinental Hong Kong Kowloon
- InterContinental Hong Kong Hotel
- InterContinental Hong Kong
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.