Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Kowloon hotel in Tsim Sha Tsui, walk to Avenue of Stars
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Tsim Sha Tsui, this luxury hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Hong Kong Space Museum, Avenue of Stars, and Hong Kong Cultural Centre. Nathan Road Shopping District and Harbour City are also within 10 minutes.
This hotel features 6 restaurants, an outdoor pool and a health club. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a spa tub and a sauna are on-site.
All 503 rooms boast deep soaking bathtubs, and offer free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Guests will also find free wired Internet, satellite TV and DVD players.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
InterContinental Hong Kong
Renovations & Closures
- Spa tub
In addition to an outdoor pool, InterContinental Hong Kong provides a health club, a spa tub and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 6 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of A business centre, a limo/town car service and a meeting room. This luxury hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/news stands and dry cleaning/laundry services.
- 24-hour front desk
- Business centre
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Outdoor pool
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 6
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 503
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 17
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( HKD 156 per day )
- Pay movies
- DVD player
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- In-room dining only
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
InterContinental Hong Kong has 6 restaurants on-site.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 11 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for HKD 880.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for continental breakfast: HKD363 for adults and HKD253 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: HKD 156 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: HKD 156 per day (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD880.0 per night
- InterContinental Hong Kong Hotel Kowloon
- InterContinental Hong Kong Hotel
- InterContinental Hong Kong Kowloon
We should mention
One child aged 11 years old or younger stays for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Set meals are served in guest rooms only (no menus or public dining).