Search Hotels in Havana
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Havana
4.5/5Wonderful!(53 area reviews)
Learn about the fascinating history of Cuba’s capital through the interesting fortresses, lively esplanades and plazas surrounded with colonial architecture in its old town district.
3.5/5Good!(19 area reviews)
You'll enjoy the restaurants and museums in Centro Havana. You might want to make time for a stop at Malecón or Paseo de Marti.
4/5Very Good!(69 area reviews)
Experience the cultural heart of Havana, where elegant 20th-century buildings, a flourishing arts scene, pumping nightlife and an array of restaurants await.
Municipality of Habana del Este
4.5/5Wonderful!(2 area reviews)
While visiting Municipality of Habana del Este, you might make a stop by sights like Santa Maria del Mar Beach and Guanabo Beach.
Plaza de la Revolucion
You'll enjoy the monuments and waterfront in Plaza de la Revolucion. You might want to make time for a stop at Malecón or José Martí Memorial.
Visitors can enjoy all that Havana has to offer including the jazz scene, monuments and waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its opera houses. Top sights in the city include Santa Maria del Mar Beach, Plaza Vieja and Guanabo Beach.
- There are 1825 hotels and other accommodation options in Havana
- The closest major airport is in Varadero (VRA-Juan Gualberto Gomez), 50.7 mi (81.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Havana
Cultural venues in the city include Great Theatre of Havana, Museum of the Revolution and Ernest Hemingway Museum. Attractions like Paseo de Marti, Havana Zoo and National Aquarium are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Plaza Vieja, Malecón and Plaza de Armas.
In Quivicán, you can choose from 1825 accommodation choices and hotels to make planning easier for your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Alahabana Boutique Hotel - Guests who stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast in Municipality of Playa can enjoy access to free parking and a beach bar, along with WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its quiet location and quiet rooms.
- ARTeHotel Calle 2 - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in El Vedado can enjoy access to a restaurant and a conference centre, along with WiFi.
- Art Boutique Hotel Old Havana - Guests who stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast in Old Havana can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with a private patio. Expedia customers like its breakfast and central location.
Other favourite sights in Havana include Santa Maria del Mar Beach, Guanabo Beach and Marina Hemingway.
Dressing for Havana
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 28°C and the night-time average to be 18°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 31°C during the day and 20°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 30°C during the day and 19°C at night
- Havana gets about 1322 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 18°C