Search Hotels in Hambantota
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Pocket Guide: Hambantota
Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Hambantota has to offer.
- There are 2 Hambantota hotels
- Closest major airport is in Colombo (CMB-Bandaranaike Intl.), 107.4 mi (172.8 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Hambantota
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 32°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Hambantota gets about 63 millimetres of rain per year
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Hambantota?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Hambantota, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for families in Hambantota?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday to Hambantota?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Hambantota?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Hambantota?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Hambantota?
Hambantota Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Hambantota by Star Rating
- Hotels near Hambantota Airports
- Accommodation near Hambantota Attractions
- More accommodation types in Hambantota
- Choose Your Hambantota Hotel Style
- Search Hambantota Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Hambantota
- Hotels Near Hambantota, Southern Province
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends