Search Hotels in Cupar
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 14 Aug 2019
Reviewed on 29 Sep 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Cupar has to offer including the golf courses and bars. The cosy and countryside setting also entices those visiting the city. Around the area, top sights include Verdant Works, Discovery Point and V&A Dundee.
- There are 52 hotels and other accommodation options in Cupar
- The closest major airport is in Dundee (DND), 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Edinburgh (EDI), 26.9 mi (43.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cupar
The city is notable for landmarks like Falkland Palace, Hill of Tarvit and Lindores Abbey. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are The Scottish Deer Centre and Kingarrock Golf Course.
Outside the city, popular places to see include West Park, located 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from the heart of the city, and Verdant Works, which is 11.4 mi (18.4 km) away.
Getting around Cupar
If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Springfield Station, Ladybank Station or Cupar Station. Cupar might not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Cupar
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 10°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 18°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 14°C during the day and 2°C at night
- About 26 millimetres of rain falls on Cupar each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 19°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 1°C