Nice little get-away from all the hotels in Hakone. Owner and his wife runs this place. Not that crowded and offers warm-spring bath. Only downside is it's a bit away from everything, though the owner will pick you up from the Oshita bus stop.
- Lake Ashi
- 14 min walk
- Hakone Shrine
- 19 min walk
- Bakery & Table
- 18 min walk
- La Bazza
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
HAKONE KURANJU is located in Hakone. Hakone Kowakien Yunessun and Hakone Gora Park are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lake Ashi and Ōwakudani. Mishima Sky Walk and Hakone-en Aquarium are also worth visiting.
- Lake Ashi - 14 min walk
- Hakone Shrine - 19 min walk
- Hakone Ekiden Museum - 4 min drive
- Hakone-en Aquarium - 5 min drive
- Hakone Kowakien Yunessun - 7 min drive
- Kowakidani Station - 8 min drive
- Hakone Gora Station - 9 min drive
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 124 min drive
- Bakery & Table — 18 min walk
- La Bazza — 9 min drive
- 箱根写真美術館 カフェ Plaisir de l'oeuf — 9 min drive
- Naraya — 10 min drive
- Mori Meshi — 10 min drive
About this property
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children 12 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 12 are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: JPY 1500 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and on-site payments. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- HAKONE KURANJU Hotel
- HAKONE KURANJU Hakone
- HAKONE KURANJU Hotel Hakone
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- English breakfast available for a fee daily: JPY 1500 per person
- Room service available
Things to do
- 2 hot tubs
- No lifts
- Daily housekeeping
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Smoke-free property
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Climate control (heating)
- Down comforter
- Free toiletries
- Shower/bathtub combination
- flat-screen TV
Food and drink
- Electric kettle
- Window screens
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Chambres très propres, Onsen privé utilisable. La seule petite difficulté est l'accès (1,5km à pied, mais ça grimpe dur et pas toujours sur des routes faciles), mais l'hôte se propose de venir vous chercher et de vous déposer près du lac où se trouve le bus.