Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Gilching has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.), 28.9 mi (46.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Gilching
- Popular cultural attractions include BMW World, Old Pinakothek, and New Pinakothek
- Notable landmarks include Marienplatz, Nymphenburg Palace, and Asamkirche
- Places such as English Garden and Olympic Park exemplify the area's natural beauty
Getting around Gilching
There are plenty of options for getting around Gilching. Walk to a nearby metro station such as Neugilching S-Bahn, Gilching-Argelsried S-Bahn or Geisenbrunn S-Bahn.
Dressing for Gilching
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and -5°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 22°C, while the average at night is 1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of -4°C
- Average annual rainfall for Gilching is 953 millimetres