Visiting Herrsching am Ammersee
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Herrsching am Ammersee has to offer. Top sights around the area include Lake Starnberg and Ammersee.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodation options in Herrsching am Ammersee
- The closest major airport is in Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.), 37.6 mi (60.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten), 52.4 mi (84.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Herrsching am Ammersee
Favourite places to visit in the city include Ammersee, Strandbad Widdersberg and Breitbrunn. Additionally, you'll find Lake Starnberg in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Herrsching am Ammersee. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Hotel Seehof Herrsching is located in central Herrsching am Ammersee. This 2.5-star hotel in Herrsching am Ammersee features free WiFi and free parking.
- Romantic and Spectacular - Gallery Apartment With 180° View of the Lake and Alps is located in the heart of Herrsching am Ammersee. This hotel in Herrsching am Ammersee features a restaurant, an indoor pool and parking.
- Ammersee-Hotel is located within 1 mi (1.6 km) of the city centre. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Herrsching am Ammersee can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Getting around Herrsching am Ammersee
Head over to Herrsching S-Bahn to catch the metro. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Herrsching am Ammersee
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -7°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 13°C as the daytime average and -4°C as the night-time average
- Herrsching am Ammersee gets about 703.50 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 24°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -5°C