Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Giffnock are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its bars. Hampden Park, Burrell Collection and Glasgow Science Centre are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 845 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.), 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Glasgow (PIK-Prestwick), 23.9 mi (38.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Giffnock
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Hampden Park, Burrell Collection and Glasgow Science Centre. Additionally, in the area you'll find Clyde Auditorium and The SSE Hydro.
Below is a top-rated accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- The Redhurst Hotel - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and helpful staff.
Top places to see around the area include Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre, located 4 mi (6.5 km) from the city centre, and Gallery of Modern Art, which is 4.1 mi/6.6 km away.
Getting around Giffnock
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Glasgow Giffnock Station. Giffnock might not have as many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Giffnock
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 18°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Giffnock is 1323 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 18°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Giffnock?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Giffnock, will I receive a refund?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Giffnock?
Giffnock Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Giffnock by Star Rating
- Hotels near Giffnock Airports
- Accommodation near Giffnock Attractions
- More accommodation types in Giffnock
- Choose Your Giffnock Hotel Style
- Search Giffnock Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Giffnock
- Hotels Near Giffnock, Glasgow
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends