Visitors to Fulpmes are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's ski areas, spas and mountain views. Top sights around the area include Bergisel Ski Jump, Galerie im Taxispalais and Tyrolean Provincial Museum (Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum).
- You'll find 388 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Innsbruck
- The closest major airport is in Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten), 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Fulpmes
Favourite places to visit in the city include Nativity Set Museum, Kreuzjoch Cable Car and Schlick 2000 Ski Resort. Additionally, you might want to add Wipptal to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Fulpmes. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Sporthotel Cristall - This 4-star hotel in Innsbruck-Land District features a full-service spa, free breakfast and a restaurant. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and convenient parking.
- Alpenhotel Tirolerhof - Our customers love the dining options and comfortable rooms at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Innsbruck-Land District can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Garni Hubertus - Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Innsbruck-Land District can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its central location and helpful staff.
Popular places to visit around the area include Bergisel Ski Jump, located 8 mi (12.8 km) from the heart of the city, and Galerie im Taxispalais, which is 8.9 mi (14.4 km) away.
Dressing for Fulpmes
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and -7°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, whilst the average at night is 2°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 25°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and night-time averages of -6°C
- About 854.90 millimetres of rain falls on Fulpmes each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 24°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging -5°C