- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overview of Best Western Plus Hotel Goldener Adler
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking
Traditional Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking
Classic Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking
Classic Room, 1 Single Bed, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Innsbruck's Innsbruck City Centre neighbourhood, Best Western Plus Hotel Goldener Adler is in the city centre and near the boardwalk. Golden Roof (Goldenes Dachl) and City Tower are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Botanic Garden and Alpenzoo. Patscherkofel Mountain Bahn and Innsbruck Olympic Sliding Center are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including snowboarding, downhill skiing and ski lifts. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Ottoburg - 1 min walk
- Innsbruck Old Town Christmas Market - 1 min walk
- Golden Roof (Goldenes Dachl) - 2 min walk
- Imperial Palace - 3 min walk
- Court Church - 3 min walk
- Innsbruck Central Station - 13 min walk
- Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten) - 10 min drive
- Goldener Adler — 1 min walk
About this property
Best Western Plus Hotel Goldener Adler
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 18 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 49 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This is my "go-to" hotel in Innsbruck. Excellent old-town location and base for my sightseeing in Innsbruck. Good breakfast. Friendly and helpful staff, including for "special situations." Comfortable room.