Search Hotels in Fuengirola City Centre, Fuengirola
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Fuengirola City Centre hotel prices
Top Trending Hotels Near Fuengirola City Centre, Fuengirola
Visiting Fuengirola City Centre
Fuengirola City Centre is a welcoming neighbourhood known for its fantastic nightlife and array of dining options. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Puerto Deportivo de Fuengirola S.A.M. and Bioparc Fuengirola. Fuengirola City Centre is a great base for exploring the greater Fuengirola area, especially with so many hotels to choose from.
Staying in Fuengirola City Centre
You’ll get to choose from several accommodation options in Fuengirola City Centre, and travellers enjoy these top picks:
- Hotel Casa Consistorial: 4-star hotel featuring a restaurant, a poolside bar and a rooftop terrace. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and beach locale.
- Boutique X: 3-star hotel featuring a bar/lounge, a rooftop terrace and free WiFi. Expedia travellers like this hotel's spacious rooms and beach locale.
- Hotel Cafe La Morena: 3-star hotel featuring a restaurant, a bar/lounge and free WiFi. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its helpful staff.
Fuengirola City Centre might not have accommodation options to suit your travel needs, so you might consider venturing to a different Fuengirola neighbourhood for your stay. Carihuela is a neighbourhood known for its beautiful beaches, fantastic nightlife and array of dining options. This neighbourhood is home to 99 hotels and other accommodation options including these favourites:
- La Luna Blanca: 2-star hotel featuring a restaurant, an outdoor pool and a poolside bar. Our guests enjoy the hotel's spacious rooms and beach locale.
- Apartamentos María del Carmen: 2-star apartment featuring a 24-hour health club, a sauna and free WiFi. Expedia travellers like this apartment's beach locale and helpful staff.
Puerto Deportivo de Fuengirola S.A.M., Bioparc Fuengirola and Fuengirola Beach are just a few attractions to check out in Fuengirola City Centre. Parque Acuatico Mijas and Fuengirola Adventure Golf are also worth a stop when you're in the neighbourhood.
Carihuela is a nearby neighbourhood, and you might want to check out some attractions like La Carihuela, La Bateria Park and El Saltillo Beach while you're here. Other places worth visiting include Bajondillo and Los Alamos Beach.
Getting Around Fuengirola City Centre and the Greater Fuengirola Area
To venture out of town, take a train from Fuengirola Station. Learn about your options for water transport at the marina.