Guests are sure to enjoy the coffeehouses and parks in Fritton. This city also attracts visitors with its welcoming ambiance.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- May is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Norwich (NWI-Norwich Intl.), 17.5 mi (28.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Fritton
- Adventures is just one of the many top activities, whereas Fritton Lake Outdoor Centre and High Ash Farm are great sights to visit
- The natural setting of the parks is picturesque, and places to visit include Venetian Waterway Gardens, Africa Alive!, and Norfolk Broads
Staying in Fritton
You may enjoy a stay at Decoy Barn for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
Decoy Barn, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Fritton
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, while the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- About 22 millimetres of rain falls on Fritton each year