Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Frankfurt hotel in Sachsenhausen, near Frankfurt Cathedral
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Sachsenhausen, this family-friendly Frankfurt hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Museum of Applied Arts, Roemer and Frankfurt Cathedral. St. Paul's Church and Staedel Museum are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a coffee shop/café and meeting rooms. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, A 24-hour front desk, Express check-in and Free newspapers are on-site.
All 78 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. Separate sitting areas, TVs and hairdryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This family-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour or ticket assistance and multilingual staff.
Maingau Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 3
- Coffee shop or café
- Total number of rooms - 78
- Number of floors - 5
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Playground on site
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Doepfners – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open select days.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 11:30 AM
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 10 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per night.
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night.
- Breakfast fee: EUR10 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Maingau Hotel Frankfurt
- Maingau Hotel
- Maingau Frankfurt
- Maingau Hotel Catering
We should mention
One child aged 10 years old or younger stays for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).