Fort William Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a trip to Fort William and want to take your pet along? Enjoy quality time with your pet at one of 10 hotels that accept pets. Here are top hotels and accommodation destinations enjoyed by guests with pets for their pet friendliness:
- Alexandra Hotel is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with 2 restaurants and ski-in/ski-out access. Customers like this 3-star hotel's location and proximity to shopping.
- Pets are welcome at Inn at Ardgour. This inn offers a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 3-star inn's bar and clean guestrooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Ben Nevis Hotel & Leisure Club. This hotel provides guests with ski-in/ski-out access and a restaurant. Customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's clean guestrooms and location.
Planning your trip to Fort William
Interested in when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange your excursions with weather statistics about typical rainfall and temperatures.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 1°F
- April to June: the average is 18°F during the day and 4°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°F during the day and 8°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Fort William is 1323 mm
Exploring Fort William with your pet
Known for its hiking trails and mountains, Fort William has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Lochaber Geopark and West Highland Museum. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Pixel Spirits Distillery and Neptune's Staircase. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Harbro Country Store.