Overview of Nørby Kro
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Fano, Nørby Kro is in the city centre and near the boardwalk. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Wadden Sea National Park and Wadden Sea, while Esbjerg Musikhus and Fisheries and Maritime Museum are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a match while in town? See what's going on at Blue Water Arena.Visit our Nordby travel guide
- Nordby Kirke - 8 min walk
- Fano Vesterhavsbads Golfklub - 2 min drive
- Fano Beaches - 5 min drive
- Water Tower (Vandtarn) - 20 min drive
- Dokken City Beach - 20 min drive
- Esbjerg Station - 21 min drive
- Esbjerg (EBJ) - 29 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: DKK 100 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: DKK 500.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.