Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Ennetbuergen, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the spas and restaurants. This city also attracts visitors with its relaxing ambiance.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- May is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas April is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Zurich (ZRH), 32.6 mi (52.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Ennetbuergen
- Chapel Bridge and Loewenplatz are noteworthy landmarks
- Favourite places to visit in the area include Swiss Transportation Museum, Lucerne Town Hall and Mount Pilatus
Staying in Ennetbuergen
Searching for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You might like Hotel Villa Honegg.
Hotel Villa Honegg, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Ennetbuergen
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be -5°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 22°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 15°C during the day and -4°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Ennetbuergen is 27 millimetres