Find Dog-Friendly Hotels in Embleton
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Embleton Pet-Friendly Hotels
Planning your trip to Embleton
Want to know the best time of year to visit? Arrange some outings with this information about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 1°F
- April to June: the average is 17°F during the day and 3°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 18°F during the day and 8°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°F as the daytime average and 3°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Embleton is 18 mm
Exploring Embleton with your pet
Known for its seaside and gardens, Embleton has lots to offer visitors, including its golfing, rich culture and monuments. See the local sights and visit Embleton Tower and Dunstanburgh Castle Golf Club. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at top attractions, such as Dunstanburgh Castle and Alnwick Castle. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Northumbria Pets, Pets at Home Alnwick or The Pet Shop.