Visitors can enjoy all that Eaux-Bonnes has to offer including the ski areas, parks and restaurants. Top sights around the area include Gourette Ski Resort and Formigal Ski Resort.
- There are 49 hotels and other accommodation options in Eaux-Bonnes
- The closest major airport is in Lourdes (LDE-Tarbes - Lourdes - Pyrenees Intl.), 24.9 mi (40.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Pau (PUF-Pau - Pyrenees), 28.3 mi (45.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Eaux-Bonnes
A couple of favourite places to visit are Gourette Ski Resort and Pyrenees National Park. Additionally, you'll find Formigal Ski Resort in the area.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 49 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Eaux-Bonnes. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Maison bonnecaze is located in central Eaux-Bonnes. Located in Eaux-Bonnes, this apartment features a kitchen, free WiFi and a living room.
- Résidence Gascogne is located in the heart of Eaux-Bonnes. This apartment in Eaux-Bonnes features free WiFi, free parking and a bar.
- Résidence du Parc is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from the city's heart. This 1-star hotel in Eaux-Bonnes features free parking, a bar and concierge services.
Dressing for Eaux-Bonnes
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 16°C and the night-time average to be 3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 26°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 22°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Eaux-Bonnes gets about 728.90 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are December and February with an average of 3°C