Search Hotels in Eastern Shore
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Eastern Shore
Midtown Ocean City
4/5Very Good!(1 area review)
Midtown Ocean City is known for its stunning beaches, and with sights like Ocean City Beach and Jolly Roger Amusement Park, you won't get bored spending a day wandering around this part of Ocean City.
West Ocean City
The beaches and seaside views are top of the list for many visitors to West Ocean City. A stop by Baja Amusements or Wheels of Yesterday might round out your trip.
You'll enjoy the beaches and live music in Ocean Pines. You might want to make time for a stop at Ocean Pines Golf and Country Club or River Run Golf Club.
You'll enjoy the museums and churches in Downtown Cambridge. You might want to make time for a stop at Harriet Tubman Museum and Educational Center or Richardson Maritime Museum.
Visiting Eastern Shore
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Eastern Shore, and visitors give high marks for the seaside and seafood restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its walkable location. Top sights in the city include Ocean City Beach, Ocean City Boardwalk and Casino at Ocean Downs.
- There are 1927 hotels and other accommodation options in Eastern Shore
- The closest major airport is in Easton, MD (ESN-Easton - Newnam), 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Georgetown, DE (GED-Sussex County), 26.9 mi (43.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Eastern Shore
Cultural venues in the city include Harriet Tubman Museum and Educational Center, Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum and Ocean City Life-Saving Station Museum. Attractions like Ocean City Boardwalk, Jolly Roger Amusement Park and Salisbury Zoo are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Choptank River Lighthouse, Poplar Hill Mansion and Oceanic Fishing Pier.
In Ocean City, you'll find 1927 hotels and other accommodation options so you can easily plan your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Inn at Huntingfield Creek - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and pool.
- Aloft Ocean City - Our customers like the pool and proximity to shopping at this hotel. This 3-star hotel in Midtown Ocean City features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and an indoor pool.
- The Oaks Waterfront Inn - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and quiet location.
Other favourite sights in Eastern Shore include Ocean City Beach, Casino at Ocean Downs and Maryland Beach. A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Harrington Raceway and Casino, 23.2 mi/37.4 km from the city centre.
Getting around Eastern Shore
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Perryville Station. Eastern Shore might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Eastern Shore
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 25°C as the daytime average and -2°C as the night-time average
- About 1150 millimetres of rain falls on Eastern Shore each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -1°C
More trip options
- Hotels in Eastern Shore by Star Rating
- Hotels near Eastern Shore Airports
- Areas of Eastern Shore
- Accommodation near Eastern Shore Attractions
- More accommodation types in Eastern Shore
- Choose Your Eastern Shore Hotel Style
- Search Eastern Shore Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Eastern Shore
- Hotels Near Eastern Shore, Maryland
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends