Search Hotels in Salisbury
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 24 Sep 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Salisbury, and visitors give high marks for the university vibe, shopping and beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its sporting events.
- There are 44 hotels and other accommodation options in Salisbury
- The closest major airport is in Salisbury, MD (SBY-Salisbury - Ocean City Wicomico Regional), 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Georgetown, DE (GED-Sussex County), 25.9 mi (41.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Salisbury
Cultural venues in the city include Ward Museum of Wildfowl Art, Eastern Shore Baseball Hall of Fame Museum and Wicomico County Tourist Information Center. Favourite family attractions include Salisbury Zoo and Coco's Funhouse. Notable city landmarks like Poplar Hill Mansion and Coventry Parish Ruins might be worth a visit.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 44 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Salisbury. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Sleep Inn Salisbury - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its pool and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fruitland - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi.
- Washington Inn and Tavern - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Ocean City Boardwalk, located 28.2 mi (45.4 km) from the city centre, and Ocean City Beach, which is 28.9 mi (46.6 km) away.
Dressing for Salisbury
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and -1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 13°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 24°C and night-time averages of -1°C
- About 1165.70 millimetres of rain falls on Salisbury each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 30°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -1°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Salisbury?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Salisbury, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Salisbury?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday to Salisbury?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday in Salisbury?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Salisbury?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Salisbury?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Salisbury?
Salisbury Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Salisbury by Star Rating
- Hotels near Salisbury Airports
- Accommodation near Salisbury Attractions
- More accommodation types in Salisbury
- Choose Your Salisbury Hotel Style
- Search Salisbury Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Salisbury
- Hotels Near Salisbury, Maryland
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends