Search Hotels in Berlin, MD
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 27 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 24 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 11 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 30 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 4 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 22 Sep 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Berlin has to offer including the golf courses, beaches and water parks. This city also attracts tourists with its scenic landscape. Top sights around the area include Ocean City Boardwalk, Ocean City Beach and Casino at Ocean Downs.
- You'll find 1608 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Ocean City
- The closest major airport is in Ocean City, MD (OCE-Ocean City Municipal), 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Salisbury, MD (SBY-Salisbury - Ocean City Wicomico Regional), 16.1 mi (25.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Berlin
The city's cultural venues include Calvin B. Taylor House Museum and Rackliffe House. The city's natural beauty is on display at Ocean City Inlet, Rum Point and Isle of Wight Bay. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Casino at Ocean Downs and Main Street Berlin.
This is a top accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Atlantic Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its central location and comfortable rooms.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Ocean City Boardwalk, located 7.7 mi (12.3 km) from the heart of the city, and Ocean City Beach, which is 9.5 mi/15.3 km away.
Dressing for Berlin
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 14°C during the day and -3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 13°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and night-time averages of -2°C
- Berlin gets about 1075 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 28°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -2°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Berlin?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Berlin, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Berlin?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Berlin?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Berlin?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Berlin?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Berlin?
What's the best accommodation in Berlin that's close to historical sites?
Berlin Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Berlin by Star Rating
- Hotels near Berlin Airports
- Areas of Berlin
- Accommodation near Berlin Attractions
- More accommodation types in Berlin
- Choose Your Berlin Hotel Style
- Search Berlin Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Berlin
- Hotels Near Berlin, Ocean City
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends