Search Hotels in Dunboyne
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Pocket Guide: Dunboyne
Guests will want to experience the spas, bars and restaurants in Dunboyne. Relaxing and welcoming, this city also attracts visitors with its castle, coffeehouses and sporting events.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- September is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Dublin (DUB), 9.6 mi (15.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Dunboyne
- Popular cultural attractions include Guinness Storehouse, National Gallery of Ireland at Merrion Square, and The Grand Canal Theatre
- Families come for attractions such as Dublin Zoo, National Aquatic Centre, and Clondalkin Leisure Centre
- Its castle and historic sites are notable, and landmarks include Garden of Remembrance, Christ Church Cathedral, and Dublin Castle
- War Memorial Gardens, St. Stephen's Green, and Phoenix Park are just some of the places to enjoy the area's natural beauty
- Everyone, not just sports fans, will find lots of reasons to cheer at a game or event at Croke Park, 3Arena or Aviva Stadium
Getting around Dunboyne
Dunboyne has many options for getting around. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Dunboyne Station.
Staying in Dunboyne
For trips with large groups, you might consider a larger hotel like the highly rated Dunboyne Castle Hotel & Spa.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Dunboyne Castle Hotel & Spa with a 4.2 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Dunboyne
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whereas night-time temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average temperature is 19°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Dunboyne is 27 millimetres
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Dunboyne?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Dunboyne, will I receive a refund?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Dunboyne?
Dunboyne Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Dunboyne by Star Rating
- Hotels near Dunboyne Airports
- Accommodation near Dunboyne Attractions
- More accommodation types in Dunboyne
- Choose Your Dunboyne Hotel Style
- Search Dunboyne Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Dunboyne
- Hotels Near Dunboyne, County Meath
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends