Guests are sure to enjoy the restaurants in Douville. This city also attracts visitors with its lakefront ambiance.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas May is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Bergerac (EGC-Bergerac - Perigord - Dordogne), 13.1 mi (21 km) from the city centre
Staying in Douville
You may enjoy a stay at Hotel-Restaurant Le Tropicana for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Hotel-Restaurant Le Tropicana with a 4.2 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Douville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the nighttime average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 26°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 22°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Douville is 30 millimetres