Dingwall Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a trip to Dingwall and want to take your pet along? Stay with your furry friend at one of 3 hotels that accept pets. See the most popular Dingwall hotels and accommodation types that are well-liked by guests with pets:
- Kinkell House Hotel is a dog-friendly hotel, offering a restaurant for its human guests along with TVs. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's breakfast and location.
- Tulloch Castle Hotel is a hotel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's clean guestrooms and location.
- Dogs can join their owners at The Royal Guest House. This bed & breakfast offers guests free WiFi and wired Internet. Guests like the overall value at this 3-star bed & breakfast.
Planning your trip to Dingwall
Interested in when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange your excursions with weather statistics about typical rainfall and temperatures.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 1°F
- April to June: the average is 17°F during the day and 3°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 17°F during the day and 7°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 13°F as the daytime average and 1°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Dingwall is 31 mm
Exploring Dingwall with your pet
Known for its castles and rich culture, Dingwall has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Ben Wyvis. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at Upper Pump Room. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Ross-shire Pet & Wildlife Supplies, Tail Waggers or The Pethut.