"Great hotel close to Old Town Square"
- For tourists, Prague is roughly divided into West/East by a river. West contains the Prague castle, St. Vitus Cathedral, St. Nicholas Cathedral, Perrin tower and such while East contains the Old Town Square, Old Town itself, the Gastronomical clock and modern Prague.
- Unitas is on the EAST side, and about 5 minutes walk to the Old Town Square and modern Prague
- It will take you about 30 minutes to get to the castle, crossing Charles Bridge and hiking up uneven stone brick floors
- If you prefer to explore the Castle area, stay on the West side.
- Otherwise, Unitas is at a great location
- Unitas is located across the police station and there are at least 3 police cars there at all times, it should be safe
- It's in a very quiet alleyway, with small dive bars and a minimarket 2 minutes away
Reception and Room
- Reception is clean, tidy and well furnished albeit on a budget
- Receptionists are young Czech college students from the area, and speak good English
- Room is probably the largest we had in Europe, for the price, and it was clean, well furnished
- Because there are bars nearby, at night and early morning you may occassionally hear loud bangs from the slamming of gates and doors, but it shouldn't disrupt your rest
Lastly, the breakfast is very, very good.
Traveller from San Francisco