Rental basis: Entire house or apartment
Number of bedrooms: 4; Number of other rooms with beds: 0
Taxes of Goods and services tax 12 % of Rental Amount may be collected during the booking process. If this is not supported, they must be paid to the host upon arrival.
The Springdale is an excellent choice for travellers visiting Dehradun, offering a family-friendly environment alongside many helpful amenities designed to enhance your stay. Free Wifi is offered to guests, and rooms at The Springdale offer a flat screen Tv, a kitchenette, and a minibar.
There is no shortage of things to do in the area: explore popular tourists attractions and day excursions from Dehradun.
Enjoy your stay in Dehradun – The City of Love!
All bedrooms have extremely clean & hygienic ensuite bathrooms, individual air-conditioning unit, black out blinds, all new mattresses and high quality linen. Outdoor seating has been updated on the first floor with a barbecue corner and all-weather outdoor furniture. The Bungalow features a blend of colonial and contemporary architectural styles and has plenty of open space to move around freely. A great way to make your holiday more memorable is by gathering around to play some indoor games and enjoy a hearty barbecue, although we do also suggest simply lounging in the spacious lawns and private decks, every once in a while!
The Springdale is special because of its:
- Lawn & private decks
- Outdoor Sitting
- Modern interiors & décor
- Quiet, tranquil and opulent neighbourhood
- Proximity to the commercial district centre and public places.
We care for your absolute comfort! To that effect, we provide:
- Generator, Air-conditioning, Heating, Wi-fi
- Indoor games, lawn, barbecue
- Wardrobe, hangers, iron, torch
- Geysers, towels, toiletries
- Medical kit, mosquito repellent
- Secured parking space for up to 3-4 cars
- This is a wheelchair-friendly property.
- There are 2 bedrooms - all on the first floor.
- Heating, Wi-fi, attached bathrooms and Double beds are offered in all rooms.
- All rooms have access to private sit-outs & decks overlooking picturesque Himalayan views.
- There are 2 ensuite bathrooms in the Apartment.
- All bathrooms have geysers, towels and basic toiletries.
- All bathrooms also have a shower.
- A separate dining room offers comfortable seating space for 6 people.
- Board games, carrom, chess, books and lounging space.
- There is a 600 sq.ft. terrace garden, which can seat up topeople comfortably.
- Guests have access to the kitchen and can avail services of the chef and butler.
- We also have a professional kitchen setup to cater to any small gathering ofpeople comfortably.
Food & beverages:
- All veg and non veg meals can be provided in-house at an additional cost of Rs.1200 per person, per day. You may also order your choicest cuisine on an ala-carte basis as per menu available.
- During peak seasons, such as Diwali, Christmas and New Year’s, the meal cost is Rs.2000 per person, per day.
- All meals for kids between 6-12 years can be provided at an additional cost of Rs. 800 per person, per day. Meals for kids up to 6 years is complimentary.
- Outside meals are strictly not allowed.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.